Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to Helen's Lost Blog

So, sometimes I e-mail you all information and places to check, but wouldn't it be more fun if we could talk about it here.

I thought this week's episode, "Cabin Fever", was fantastic! (I always love a Lock-centric episode!) Very trippy!

Move the Island? Is that why Jack can't get back?

Is Claire dead? She seemed very euphoric. Or does something special happen to dead people on the island?

Are Hurley and Ben the new comedy team?

Check out these articles-
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20198844,00.html

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=30ea40d8-c950-4ae6-af8e-3c7cd60d6384

3 comments:

Monica Marino said...

Fascinating! I'm excited to see this, Helen, so I don't have to bother you for emails every week.

So. Claire is dead/undead/in an alternate "space-time continum" (to borrow the words of Marty McFly) and moving the island might result in the plane at the bottom of the ocean? Yikes. And of course that explains how they can't get back.

I'm fascinated by the Neville/Harry boy-who-lived thing with Ben/Locke. Can we have ice cream soon and discuss? M

Jo Ellen said...

What the H?! This is so exciting, PS and Blinky will be proud.
Claire is def dead, she would never leave Aaron in a skunkweed plant otherwise.
As your elderly friend and sci fi nerd I must tell you 1985 Marty swiped it from 1966 Capt. Kirk - no offense Monica, I'm just full of useless information.
Now I know why we ended up with the Oceanic 6 -- that's all thats fitting in Sayid's zodiac.
I think that the island has many trajectories, which all reach into many different times. I'm dying to see a Black Rock flash back. No doubt Mr. Pretty Eyes and Orderly/Hurley visitor are on it.
You're cool Helen.
Love JoMama

Lal said...

Okay, so one thing I read is that the people who died but don't get buried return as undead...hmmmm

also, another theory is that jack didn't have appendix attack, juliet implanted something in him and made him sick...remember, Rose said no one gets sick on the island,they get well?



More evidence that Juliet wasn't really doing an appendectomy - Jack pointed out that she was shaving two inches too high where the incision should go..then it was lights out, Jack.
maybe he has a clue to the location of the island in him and he won't find it until the last season? Then, he'll put on ruby slippers, click his heels and say, "there's no place like the island" and POOF (getting a little silly, I know)
thanks for the blog, HBS