Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Coming!

So soon, peeps! One week and counting!

Here in the US (that's a shoutout to you, Mon) we were treated to a replay of last season's finale.
It was pimped out never before aired scenes (no wonder I was confused) and pop up information. I love all kinds of additional information, so it's fun to read all the tid bits. Now it is also annoying because I can't multitask at the same time, and it's like the whole episode is about Sun and Jin, and I have to pay attention.

All sorts of stuff is starting to brew.

Doc Jensen at EW is always interesting and entertaining- although I have to tell you, his newset prediction, I'm not biting.

Where will you watch the newest episode(s)? I might be watching with the CONE over at Melissa's house, two nights after we watch the premiere of our other favorite "Big Love"

Geez, I can barely get anything done right now, don't know what I'll do once good t.v. starts again.

1 comment:

Monica Marino said...

Thanks for the shout out. I can't wait!