Sunday, May 10, 2009

Game Changing and Soul Eating....

These are two comments I'm hearing about this week's finale. Yikes! I keep hearing that it's beyond Season 3's end when we first got Flash Forwards a la "We have to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Apparently this week's ending will leave us wondering how the show can go on.

What?

And you know we have to wait 9 months to find out! Geez..............................

Quick recap from this week- I was pumped for this Richard centric episode and I was a little disappointed. I wanted more Richard backstory. We get it, we get it- he's old and has been on the Island a wicked long time.

What's the deal with Locke? I've always been a big Locke fan/believer, but he wants to kill Jacob?!? I guess we're finally going to "see" the real Jacob (not Christian, or a horse, or whatever else he appears as) Jacob is going to be "visiting" some of our Losties as children- to see what they were or what they are, and are they worthy. (Hey, whatever happened to that "list" that the others had. Was the list good or bad? And where are those kids and that flight attendant Cindy?) How about how Locke and Jack seeming to be switching sides in a sense.
Locke is becoming more the man of science and Jack the man of faith.

Nice to finally see Sayid again- love that he came to Kate's rescue and that she's ditching Jack.
Uncomfortable sub ride though.....We saw from the previews that they are back on the island, so I guess the sub doesn't go very far.

And the big death is coming...I'm getting sad.......sorry this post is so random, trying to write thoughts quick.

Let's hear what you have to say- put yourself as Anonymous if you must:)

1 comment:

Monica Marino said...

Um, can we discuss? Now that I've watched.... and seriously? January 2010!?What will we do until then?