Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Little Prince

Tomorrow night's episode is Kate centric- entitled "The Little Prince"

Who is after Aaron? I've been thinking it was Sun trying to smoke her out. I don't think that
Jack would do this, but he is blood relative of Aaron (since Clare was actually his half-sister)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b81894_lost_video_see_four_sneaks_of_the.html

Watch with Kristin has some good sneak peak videos, if you're interested!

Other things to discuss that have been brought up by others:

Miles

1. Is he the son of Dr. Marvin Candle, Halliwax, etc.? For the first time in the last episode we saw that the man who might actually be named Dr. Chang, had a small baby on the island.
Could Miles be his son? (and could my friend Josie who mentioned this idea last spring be redeemed after we called her racist, well kind of:)

2. Widmore's age- I don't think that it is unthinkable that he is 70. He could be around the age of Big Jim and Big Helen

Other thoughts?

2 comments:

Monica Marino said...

Interesting theory about Miles. He's growing on me- I like his snide comments.

Yeah, I guess if you put it that way, Widmore is no more fit than Big Jim. And did you intentionally say that thing were brought up by Others?

Mrs. McGinnity said...

I feel slightly vindicated considering the shellacing I took about Miles & Marvin...