Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Josie's Constant


I was remiss in my previous post in spending enough time actually discussing "The Package".

I apologize- I was rushing to put my rough notes into an actualy post before Sunday turned into Monday.

I believe I actually predicted Des being the package a couple posts back- go me!
Why does his father-in-law have him locked up? Where's Penny and little Charlie?
Tonight's episode is called "Happily Ever After". Is it too much to hope that Des will have a happily ever after? I'm with Josie in hopes that he survives to the finale. Or there will be some serious mourning going on at school tomorrow:(

What did Widmore mean when he told Jin that if Smokey gets off the island that both of their daughters will "cease to be"?
I couldn't imbed the video- but you must watch the first part of "Totally Lost"
Scroll to the bottom
Very funny- and it seems many of our thoughts were shared by others! (or Other others)
Also- if you didn't see in Comments from last time- Chris posted this hystertical link
I know what I want for my birthday!

1 comment:

Jo Ellen said...

First of all thank you for the title shout out. I am blushing.

Now... let's talk Des! I think his flash was simultaneous to the electromagnetic incident (HBS, I texted this to you before he woke up) As the resident science teacher, I will tell you that electromagnets create a magnetic field that can repel a like pole - so I was crapping myself when my beloved was going into the MRI.

Penny's name on Eloise Widmore's list is Milton - a la - Paradise Lost - a la - Satan's expulsion from the Garden of Eden. He tricks Eve (Kate...?) and Adam (Dr. Shepard I presume) with his rhetoric (Flocke). My Major British Authors professor is rolling in her grave that I didn't make this connection sooner!

You gotta love Farraday, now Daniel Widmore - still loving Charlotte eating chocolate - and pointing Des to Penny in the stadium arcadium. (Thank God he didn't call her brutha or Jack didn't run by) Fisher Stevens is extra creepy. I was waiting for him to off Des any second.

So Helen? What's up with the Manifest? Right back to Season 1 we go...