Monday, April 26, 2010

Dirty word- REPEAT!

No new episode this Tuesday- but I still figured I would post. I don't have too many opportunites left to post on this Lost blog so I need to live it up, right?

An Assignment for you:

1. Post a comment- down at the bottom of this post you will see (Comments). Click here.

If others have already beat you to it, read Lost friends comments on the left. Then you will see a box to your right- Leave a comment. Tell us all your thoughts. Then below you will need to copy some gibberish into the word verification box (this is so I don't get stuck with SPAM)

Next, Choose and Identity.

Kind of Funny....when you think about it....you can be Superman, or Bruce Wayne, or John Locke, or yourself. No seriously, if you don't have a Google Account, you can be "anonymous".

(If you want a google account, it's very easy. It will seem counterintuitive, but you can just use any email address that you use. Click here)

2. Need an idea for your comment- How about, "What I will do when LOST is over?" Is there any show that will replace this for us? V? Flashforward? Fringe?

3. What are you doing since you aren't watching LOST tonight? I can tell you that I am NOT watching 90210....but instead am forcing myself to go to Pilates. No Lost, no excuse. So check with me tomorrow and hopefully the peer pressure of all of you inquiring will force me to go!

If you want to read some Lost thoughts for next week's episode, "The Candidate" (kind of gives you chills, doesn't it?) Then click here

Namaste:)

5 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

I'm watching the repeat - I always see something new or at least it gives me something to think about. I am interested in Richard and MIB's woodland conversation - and since we haven't seen Richard in the past view episode I think it may be important.

In fact I was thinking about Richard and the Sideways Stories from the Wayside Island... we know Richard left the island: to "choose" young John Locke, to recruit Juliet to Portland and yet we haven't seen him in the Sideways flashes. Some people are speculating that Widmore's experiment with Des created the new timeline, others think it was Juliet's detonation of the bomb... I'm getting a bit baffled by the fact that their pre-Oceanic lives have all changed too - Sawyer the cop, Jack the dad, Ben the pedophile chasing history professor... I'm not sure I'm articulating this correctly but, I don't think this can be a vision of what life if like if the CORK blows and Flocke gets off the island. I feel like Its A (Not So) Wonderful Life has taken over, cue Jimmy Stewart please... but I don't forsee this as the ultimate end for our losties...

Well, I'm rambling. What do you think?

Stacey said...

I am really getting into FlashForward. This past week's episode gave me chills. I have heard that it's on the bubble for cancellation but I blame the idiots at NBC for pulling it off the air for 10 weeks. Stupid Olympics. I hope it stays!

Monica Marino said...

I like the step by step instructions for posting a comment. Cute.

So... because I usually watch LOST at really weird times via CastTV, I'm not doing anything differently due to the repeat. But I do feel let down- I thought that was why we waited 'til January each year for a new and uninterrupted season?! Anyway...

I fear that Des might be the candidate. Jack seems to be the obvious choice and of course he really wants that job, so he'll be disappointed when it's someone else. I don't want Desmond on the island any longer! Say it is someone like Rose or Bernard who wants to be there anyway.

I LOVE Ben as a history teacher, like Sawyer as a cop, and still wonder who Jack's baby mama is. Juliet? Russ insists it's Julie Bowen (Sarah?) but I think he's living in a sideways world himself.

And remind me- how did Hurley get to be called Hurley and not Hugo? Will we see Charlotte and Daniel again? Will they meet up in Sideways Land? I want to know about Myles's dad and how/why he left the Dharma in Sideways world.

Sorry- not too many opinions here or good topics of discussion, just a series of random comments. And it sounds crazy, but I'm still wondering- WHY did the original Others have all those tests for Walt, and why did they dress up in strange tribal costumes? Is that one of those things that will not be answered? Damn.

acurrier said...

Love the EW article. My fave:

SAYID
Zombie.
ODDS: 23-1

Ms. Erica said...

I am so behind the 8-ball with writing comments, but I have read every blog posting!

When LOST finally comes to an end, I think Helen should take on Flash Forward. They pulled a very clever twist on me a few weeks ago, which I didn't fully see coming. It still kind of haunts me.

Of course, Chris watches all three of the shows mentioned- V, Fringe, and Flash Forward. I watch Flash Forward with him, and an occasional episode of V, but haven't watch any Fringe.

As far as the casting of V and Flash Forward, I think the casting people got it right. Elizabeth Mitchell makes a good single mom whose teenage son is obsessed with the Vs. Equally, on Flash Forward, Sonya Walger plays her role as a surgeon and mother whose husband is key FBI agent well. Additionally, I love that Dominic Monaghan is a kind of bad guy, but this time he's a brilliant scientist rather than the drug addicted rocker.

To be honest, I am watching entirely too much TV lately! DVR has taken over my life!

Forgive me for my lack of eloquence. I am bit out of practice. :)