Thursday, February 4, 2010

BINGO!

I've been checking in with as many of my real life Lost friends and have a few more tidbits I would like to share or discuss.

*Different realities- it is my personal opinion that the two different realities will not last the entire season, but part of it. I'm totally torn over which reality will win out....Island or no Island?

*When Juliet told Sawyer (via Miles) that, "it worked", what do you think that meant? Was she just heading to the beyond or did she know something.....I don't believe we've seen the last of Juliet. (But she better not die again!)

*There was a big discussion at school about the size and length of chain that Hurley's VW van was carrying. And how the can could never have been able to pull off the stuff. According to several sources (no one apparently more fired up then the best captain of the best boat I know), that size and weight of chain would never be able to be sustained by the piddly engine of the Dharma vehicle. I will admit, that this whole piece went right over my head, but in order to continue to love this show, sometimes we have to suspend our disbelief:)

*Did you know that Jimmy Kimmel is a HUGE Lost fan? I totally forgot to tape his show last Tuesday, but Josie and Tom to the rescue. I have yet to see this yet, but according to Darlton there were some things that were "just coincidences". Don't buy it- nothing is a coincidence on this show!

*I mentioned in my last post that reborn of the sacred water Sayid must now be Jacob. Darlton wasn't so sure. There was that piece that it was obvious that Miles couldn't read or hear his thoughts- so was he dead?

Finally- my February vacation is coming up in a week (can I hear an A-men) and I found the perfect thing to do when watching the February 23rd episode.

I wish I still lived at Washington Crossing and could have you all over to the movie theater, as I did in 2006, for a little round of bingo:)

Oh and so you can plan ahead- the finale has been set for Sunday, May 23rd. 9-11 pm

2 comments:

Stacey said...

OK so I agree that the two realities will merge but I think that someone (Sayid perhaps?) will specifically have to make a choice and before making it will know what the alternative reality consists of. The first think I thought of after that was, well, it will totally suck for the people who DIED in the original reality. And by the way, lame, lame, lame how they explained Boone but not his "sister".

T. said...

I was thinking that Sayid was "afflicted" with the man in black/smoke monster, like Locke was? I guess that doesn't explain Claire though. I feel like they don't have all that many episodes left and lots of explaining to do!