Thursday, February 11, 2010

Place holder

February vacation has finally come- ahhhhhh.....

I know all of you non-teacher people think we get way too many vacations and why do we need another so soon, blah, blah, blah- I can guarantee you that it always come just in time to air out all the germs in the building and hopefully recharge our batteries. And my kids have drained my batteries dry.

On that note- I am off to NH for a few days, and will return on Sunday with a fabulous post that I will be composing while relaxing, and not skiing, up there.

Did episode 6.03- "What Kate Does" do it for you?

HBS out

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wasn't that episode with the swinging pendulum called the lamp post? I could be mistaken, my memory is a bit shaky.

I like the idea that Sawyer could be pulling another long con and that he might be pretending to play along with Flocke to gather intel.