Wednesday, February 3, 2010

W-O-W!

W-O-W!

Answers- yup we got some. Action- yes, definitely. A couple alternate realities- yup, that too.

Did you like the reappearance of all the old gang? Arzt? Cindy the flight attendant? Frogurt? Rose and Bernard? Was it a little too, "Gilligan's Island Christmas Special" as pointed out by my good buddy Josie?

Let's get too it-

1. The Kids are at "the temple" with Cindy the flight attendant. Jack and gang is now there too, with the group I'm going to dub "the Other Others".

2. The Man in Black- the long enemy of Jacob, is now in the body of Locke and he in fact is the Smoke Monster. (This makes me think Locke's interaction with the Smoke Monster early on in Season 1- did something happen even then?) I'm also wondering if this could mean that Ben could never control the smoke monster as we once thought.

3. Reference to Richard having been in chains- he was a slave? and came on the Black Rock?

4. Two realities- if the bomb went off, and the reboot happen- 815 makes it to LA or the bomb went off and they are still there. How freaky/cool was the island now under water? And did you catch the Dharma Shark- remember from the Hydra?

5. The life and death of Juliet- how many times did we see Juliet die, again?(From Melissa) Why give us her back for five minutes? Why not run her to the temple and drop her in the muddy water that resurrected Sayid? (from Ann)

6. Sayid was dead (?) and now has arisen- the water of the temple healed him- but why was it dirty? My personal thought- it was bloody because Jacob had been killed. Sayid is alive, but he is no longer Sayid- is he now Jacob? Did you remember (cause I didn't) that when little Ben Linus was shot last season and brought to the temple, Richard said he would save him, but he would never be the same.....

Sorry so short, but I'm overtired from the three hours and way too many commercials of last night- more tomorrow

Your thoughts, please!

1 comment:

Monica Marino said...

Yes, I agree. All of the above. Especially the how-many-times-must-Juliet-die thing. Seriously. we get it. She's dead. Enough!

Are we going to watch the whole season in parallel tracks and then in the finale see which is real? That just might do my head in.

I love how great Jin's English is. I guess 3 years in 1977 will do that for you... but I'm proud of him!