Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jacob, is that you?

Don't have a lot of time to post before tonight's episode, "The Lighthouse" but I just read a few interesting things over at Doc Jensen at EW.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/23/countdown-to-lost-lighthouse-substitute/

Not too spoilery- but he definitely makes you think

and I'm especially intrigued by his reference to the episode where we saw Richard visit Locke as a child and present him with the items- remember Richard asked him to pick the one that belonged to him- and he picked the knife, and Richard freaked! A precursor to Smokey.....

1 comment:

Jo Ellen said...

Things I enjoy:
Lockeness Monster
UnLocke
and the Others' Day Spa

other than that, I can't seem to comprehend all the info, which is why I rely on you my love to be my personal spoiler alert.