Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

I had planned to write a witty post (oh, four or five days ago) about this episode and the fabulous fight scene between Sayid and Dogen....and I've somehow run out of time because it's t-minus 67 minutes till a new episode.

So what did you think? Especially the end? Sayid is bad and always will be- someone I talked to in the past week pointed out that Sayid has always worn black since the beginning and Jack is most often wearing a white shirt. ? Significant? That Last Supper I posted way back too- are most of the people at the end of this episode, who are now with Locke- are sitting to his right (our left)- except Alana- she's the Wild Card.

The Keamy twist was a good one- I almost didn't recongnize him. Sayid took care of him in one swoop! How about Jin in the freezer?

I don't think I even had time in the past week to read all of Doc Jensen's thoughts at EW- that tells you how crazed I am. One tidbit I found that I thought was funny- Terry O'Quinn (Locke) was referring to his new self as- Puffy :)

Namaste

1 comment:

Mommy, Esq. said...

It was a good fight and I think those new characters were a waste of a few eps. I like Alana - she's interesting. I also liked Richard in the more recent ep - but I'm so sick of people letting others getting away with NOT answering the damn questions. So unrealistic!